DEBIT cum RUPAY ATM CARD Facility
Heartiest congratulations! Sree Charan Souhardha Co-operative Bank Ltd. Bengaluru welcomes you to the most modern form of cash. In association with RuPay, Bank has launched its Debit cum RuPay ATM Card, through which you can withdraw cash at ATMs in the NFS network, book tickets, pay restaurant bills, shop cashless at Merchant Establishments displaying RuPay logo anywhere anytime in India. Debit Cum RuPay ATM Card can be used at ATMs in the NFS network and POS terminal displaying RuPay logo across India. Bank welcomes you to the new era of banking and look forward to a long & prosperous relationship with you.
The following definitions apply throughout the terms and conditions of use, unless otherwise stated. The bank shall mean Sree Charan Souhardha Co-operative Bank Ltd., and its affiliates, successors and assigns.
- The card shall mean Debit cum RuPay ATM Card currently issued to a special or designated account holders. Card holders shall mean the person to whom or for whose use a card is issued by the bank.
- Designated account shall mean the Current or Savings deposit account to which all the cash withdrawals though the card are debited. Such accounts shall be opened with a minimum amount as specified from time to time for Cash withdrawal under this Debit cum RuPay ATM Card facility.
- Designated branch shall mean the Branch Office of the bank at which the Designated Card Account is maintained in individual name.
- PIN shall mean the Personal identifications Number selected by the cardholder for use in Automatic Teller Machine with card.
Terms of Usage
- The card is not transferable and shall be used only by the card holder.
- The card is the property of the bank and must be returned to an authorized person of the bank on request or in case of cardholder no longer requiring the service.
- The cardholder will be responsible for all facilities granted by the bank in respect to the Card and all related charges.
- The type of transactions offered on shared network ATMs may differ from those offered on own network.
Do You Know
You can make cash withdrawal within few seconds at various ATM across India.
You can shop without cash at various Merchant Establishments displaying RuPay logo.
You can check your account balance and print a mini statement at an ATM.
While shopping at Merchant Establishment use the same PIN at POS machine, which is used at ATM.
Steps for cash withdrawal at ATM
- Insert your Card in the slot provided in the ATM
- Select the language
- Enter your PIN
- Select your transaction. You have following options:
- Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, PIN Change, Cash Withdrawal.
- For cash withdrawal-enter the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- On approval of balance availability in your account, you will receive Cash.
Using Debit cum Rupay ATM Card at Merchant Establishment
- Present the card to the merchant after you have made your purchase.
- Merchant swipes your card and enters the amount you have purchased.
- You will be provided a PIN pad where you have to enter your PIN.
- On successful transaction POS terminal will print a receipt.
Lost or Stolen Card
- If a card is lost or stolen, the cardholder must file a report with the local police and send a copy of the same to the bank. The cardholder will be liable for all charges incurred on the card until the card is hot listed. The bank upon adequate verification will temporarily suspend the card, and will subsequently hotlist / cancel the card during working hours on a working day following the receipt of such intimation.
- Once a card is reported lost or stolen and is subsequently found, the same should be promptly cut in half and destroyed by the cardholder under intimation to the bank. The cardholder is responsible for the security of the carcv. He shall take all steps to keep the card safety. The card holder only has to bear the financial liability on the lost or stolen card. Provided that the cardholder has complied with the terms & conditions in all, replacement card may be issued at the sol discretion of the bank.
Terms & Conditions
AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE :
Refers to any authorized terminal in which the cardholder can use his/her card and PIN.
- The Cardholder must promptly notify the Bank in writing of any change in address (Office or Home) or any other material information already furnished by him/her.
- Upon receiving notification that the card is ready, the cardholder shall go to the designated branch of the Bank to collect the Personal Identification Number (PIN) and take delivery of the card after establishing his/her identity.
- At no time and in no circumstances shall the cardholder inform any person of the Personal identification Number(PIN), not even to the joint account holder. In case the holder keeps PIN number separately, the same shall be kept secretly. Initially, the Bank provides 4 digit pin which on receipt may be changed to any four digit of the choice of the customer. However , in the interest of the customer, it is advised to avoid adopting four digit pin representing Date of Birth, Telephone Number, Vehicle Number, Historical Date etc,. On receipt of the pin mailer, please remember the pin and destroy the pin and the destroy the pin mailer.
- The card is not transferable and shall be used only by the cardhold
- The card shall remain the property of the Bank and will be surrendered to the Bank upon request or in the event of cardholder no longer requiring the facility.
- The Bank reserves the right to disclose, in strict confidence, to other institutions such information concerning the card holder’s account as may be necessary or appropriate in connection with its participation in any Credit Information Bureau or under banking practices like exchange of credit information or under the compulsions of law.
- The Bank shall in no circumstances be liable to the cardholder if the card is not honoured in the desired manner, for whatsoever reason or if ATM service at any centre is disrupted.
- The cardholder authorizes the Bank to debit his/her designated account with the amounts of withdrawals and charges fees in accordance with the Bank’s record of transactions, arising from the use of the card to operate a designated account, shall be binding, on all the account holders. Card holder shall pay charges as applicable and laid down by Bank, NPCI, RBI from time to time.
- Closure, transfer or any change in operational mode of the Designated Account will not be allowed unless the card is surrendered and dues, if any, against it, are paid.
- Maximum limit for withdrawal and POS transactions fixed for Rs. 15,000/- each per day per card.
- The cardholder shall go through the transaction statement from time to time to check for the correctness. Any dispute in this regard shall be brought to the notice of the Bank authorities with in 10 days in writing. Otherwise, card holder should accept the Bank ‘s Record of transactions as final and binding for all purpose The cardholder shall in all circumstances accept full responsibility for all the transactions processed by the use of card, whether or not processed with the card holder’s knowledge or by his/her authority expressed or implied.
- The cardholder shall advise the card issuing branch/office of the Bank, as promptly as possible, in writing, of the loss of the card. The cardholder shall, however be responsible for all transaction effected by the card until it is confiscated / cancelled. The replacement card shall be issued in lieu of lost / stolen card subject to satisfactory conduct of the account. The same terms shall be applicable to broken cards. The cardholder shall be billed for the charges for replacement. Change in PIN and /other issuance of replacement card shall not amount to a fresh contract. However such changes will attract the service charges of RS. 200/-plus taxes until revised.