- Individuals, Joint accounts, Minor accounts, Blind, Illiterates, HUF, Trusts, Executors and Administrators, Schools.,
- Rs.500/- without cheque book & Rs.1000/- with cheque book facility. For Senior Citizens –Rs.250/- without cheque book & With cheque book Rs. 500/- only.
Requirements for opening account
- Application in the Banks’ prescribed form, Proof of identity, Address proof, Passport size photograph.
Periodicity of interest payment
- Interest is payable half-yearly, every February and August on the daily balance maintained in the account.
Loan aganist SB deposit
- Debit Cum Rupay ATM Card, Pass book/Pass sheet, Free Cheque Books, SMS Alerts, Nomination, Standing Instructions, Cheque Collection, Inter Branch transaction / Any Branch Banking etc
- Special discount for purchase of Demand Draft through account.
Application and document
- Application in the Banks’ prescribed form
- Specimen Signature Card
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (if customer does not have PAN Card) Photograph of depositor/s (2 copies)
- Proof of Identity & address as per KYC Norms
- Any other related documents applicable to Students, Minor, HUF, Trusts,Association etc.
- The prospective account holder should be introduced by an existing account holder of the Bank